Thursday, December 31, 2009

37 week picture

This picture was taken last night before we went on our tour of the Labor & Delivery unit at our hospital. I said in the last post that I didn't think my belly had grown, I'm still not sure that it has grown but it is certainly a bit more "pointy". I love this gap sweater, I wish I would have ordered it in non maternity for next year as well!

The tour went awesome! Was a scary reality check as well looking at the bed and all the equipment and realizing that any day now I will be laying there! Our hospital is strictly a women and newborn hospital, which I love since there will be no sick or crazy people walking around! It also has the highest rated and largest NICU on the west coast. They even put "baby LoJack" monitors on the babies ankles that have alarms that sound if the baby is taken near a staircase or elevator. Scary to think that it is needed, but better safe than sorry.

No big New Years plans for us since Anthony works tonight. We are planning on having a date night this Saturday since this will more than likely be our last opportunity to go on one. I am so looking forward to yummy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment