Sunday, March 28, 2010

Like father like son



I refused to buy Connor any camouflage outfits. First because we are surrounded by a sea of camo everyday where we live, but mostly because I just don't find it that cute. I love my husband in his uniform, but its not the camouflage that does it for me, its the uniform as a whole and what it stands for. Anyways..... I'm drifting from the point of this post- HOW CUTE IS THIS!
Connor is outfitted with both a desert Cami beanie as well as a winter one ( I cant remember what the winter ones are called..shame on me!).
Oh, and those aren't rolls on his arm, pure muscle baby ;-)

1 comment:

  1. darling hat! I agree about decking kids out in camo...my son, Joe, looked great in it when he was in Iraq but on a baby.....not so much ;0)

    ReplyDelete