Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blankie

Connor hasn't really had a strong attachment to any comfort items, besides his teething giraffe Sophie. He loves Sophie and she goes everywhere with us for him to gnaw on and play with, but he doesn't really fuss if she isn't around.
This all changed last week. After we got home from our trip to Utah to see grandma there was a box waiting for us from my cousins Monica and Julie and my Aunt Susan. Inside was a cute onesie and an adorable soft blanket with Connor's name embroidered on the bottom of it.
Now every night and during nap time he fusses until I cover him up with it. He loves to rub it against his cheeks, which is just too cute!
I was nervous at first to put him in his crib with a blanket, but I figure if he can roll over both ways, sit up on his own and get up on his hands and knee's he is big enough to move the blanket if it covers his face.




1 comment:

  1. He is such a little doll...I love to read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete