Wednesday, September 30, 2009

24 weeks!

Well, the picture for this week is still a papaya (same as week 23) so I won't bother posting it again. Next week there will be a new picture though with bigger measurements!

How far along? 24 weeks.
Total weight gain:
Doing good so far, just not this week! Think my total so far is around 8 pounds.
Maternity clothes?
Yep. It will be a happy day when I can walk into J Crew again.
Sleep:
I fondly remember the nights that I could actually sleep and I miss them dearly. Now I wake up with tingly fingers, roll over every 30 or so minutes, and have the hubbies alarm start at 2:30.
Best moment this week:
laying on the couch with Anthony and watching my belly move where the baby kicked. ALSO Miranda brought me apple sweet tea from a BBQ place in Vegas. I think I have drank over half a gallon in the past day. mmmmmm
Movement:
getting stronger and stronger every day. I even felt him while I was walking around the museum today!
Gender:
boy!
Labor Signs:
none, thank god.
Belly Button in or out?
In.. I have a feeling (hoping) that it will remain in the entire time.
What I miss:
sleeping on my back!
What I am looking forward to:
The Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley concert and the air show this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom:
hell if I know!
Milestones:
We finally reached our V-DAY!!!! Viability day is when baby would have a chance at surviving if he chose to come out, but he better not plan on making an early escape! We are not nearly far enough along yet! I don't even have a nursery!

So I feel like my belly has grown the past week or maybe its just shaped differently now.



No comments:

Post a Comment