Friday, June 12, 2009

Dont bother me..... I'm growing eyelids



For days now I have been so incredibly unmotivated/tired/nauseous. Yea, yea I know this is all part of the joy of being pregnant, but I am so over the crappy part and ready for the fun exciting part! I guess with my uterus the size of a grapefruit I am bound to feel crappy now and then. Anthony has been working maybe 2 hours a day recently so it makes it so much easier for me to sleep and whine about nausea when he is here to listen and take the dog out... I'm a lucky girl :-)

Inside The (soon to be)Bump This Week: The LO (little one) is just under an inch in length and is about the size of a cherry! Eyelids will form this week and its fingers and toes are forming. Bones are forming and muscles can now contract!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment