Thursday, October 15, 2009

Petunia Pickle Bottom


I am SOOOO happy with the great deal that I found! I received an email earlier this week saying that Petunia Pickle Bottom was having an outlet sale for their members. So I pre-registered and planned on purchasing the diaper bag that I really wanted, it was originally over $150 so I knew that I would get a good deal on it. The next morning I logged on at 8:06 (6 minutes after the sale started) and it was already sold out! I was a little bummed, but then I found the adorable "clutch" version of the diaper bags that they have. They are originally $90, but I got one for MUCH less than that and I have already received it in the mail. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Its much larger than I expected and is meant for "quick trips" and is large enough to hold several diapers, wipes and a onesie. Plus it has a large fold out changing pad. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment