Sunday, November 8, 2009

Photo Post!

I'm 30 Weeks today! Ill post an update on the pregnancy later on today after I fully wake up and take some more cold pills. Anthony feels great now after his cold......but thats because he gave it to me!

Last Night was the Marine Corps Birthday Ball and we had a blast! I had asked my doctor earlier on this week if I could have a glass of champagne for the toasting and such and she said yes (YAY), so imagine my disappointment when they didn't serve champagne this year...
The ceremony includes a TON of sitting and standing (imagine a Catholic service....) so my feet were sore by the end of the night to say the least.

Here are the pictures that I had on my phone. There are others on our friends camera that I will post when I get them, but here are what I have. We don't get the pro pictures for about 3 weeks.











No comments:

Post a Comment