Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Easter!

I was really looking forward to Connor's first holiday (Valentines doesn't count). Sadly Anthony ended up having to work all weekend, and we ended up not having any visitors that weekend so instead of being alone and stuck at home me and Connor braved the long road trip and headed down to Vegas to stay with my parents. A last minute trip, but well worth it.

After a failed attempt at seeing the Easter Bunny on Friday I returned to the mall 40 minutes before they opened on Saturday morning and was the 5th person in line for their pictures.

I'm starting to think that Anthony has trained Connor to hate photos and to be difficult and whiny when there is a camera around. That's how Anthony acts, and now Connor is being that way too! As soon as I sat him in that bunny's lap he was crying at the top of his lungs. Luckily the photographer was able to snap a shot while he was catching his breath so it didn't turn out all that bad!

On a side note, if the Easter Bunny charges $18 for ONE 5x7 I cringe at the thought of what I will be paying for pictures with Santa this year.

Sunday was a nice day. We headed over to my brothers house and had yummy ham, pasta salad, veggie pizza and lots of other yummy food. After a few hours over there me and Connor hit the road and arrived home a very long 7 1/2 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment