Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Last Friday was my birthday. Anthony surprised me with tickets to a dinner cruise which I was so excited about. Some friends of ours from Vegas were already planning on being up here visiting that weekend and were awesome and said they would watch Connor Friday night while we went out on our date.
The cruise was a blast. The food was really really good which neither of us was really expecting. We sailed around to Coronado, under the bridge and around the harbor. The whole thing was about 4 hours and there were DJ's, bars, yummy food and just a nice time out.
The pictures from that night didn't turn out to well as it was quite windy and I have a crappy camera.
Anthony also got me the necklace that I had been drooling over! I LOVE my new pearls.




The next day we went to lunch and the beach. This was Connor's first time down by the water. We have taken him to La Jolla before but stayed in the grassy area. I'm not sure if it was the loud sound from the waves or the bright sun but he DID NOT enjoy himself there.


No comments:

Post a Comment