Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day, a first

Today was my very first Mothers Day and I have to say that I loved every single second of it. Each day I am amazed at how much love I have for this little guy. There are days when I feel like I just cant hold him close enough to me and I long for him to be back in my belly where just he and I had a special little bond.

Yesterday I had a surprise delivered. Connor had managed to get on the computer and order his mom Edible Arrangements. I have always wanted one of these so I was super excited for it. I was miserable by the end of the night from stuffing my face full of strawberries, pineapple, and bananas dipped in chocolate as well as cantaloupe and honeydew melon.
This morning Anthony got up with the baby and let me sleep in. When I came downstairs I was greeted with Mimosas and a incredibly yummy breakfast he did all on his own. He only had to ask me one question the entire time he was cooking, which is quite impressive.


And if that wasn't a good enough Mothers Day, Connor decided to roll over! I was SO damn excited for this. He rolled from his back onto his belly, and then over onto his back again. We were able to get him to do it a few times and even caught one roll on camera. What an awesome gift!


I cant wait for all of the future Mothers Days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment